2) "You should send cupcakes to work with The Bear. For the mechanics. I think he likes the pink ones you make the best."
3) "I'm doing really well with the whole saving money thing. I haven't bought a single new scarf yet this month."
4) "It's not like I buy coffee every morning. No it's not. No. it's. not. And I need that expensive shampoo I buy. I do so! If I don't use it my hair will turn orange!"
5) "Yeeaaaah but I really don't think you should cut your hair that short again. I don't know. Dad doesn't like it. Yes. He told me that. He did."
6) "My kitchen is not a mess, Mom. If you walked in here right now, you would be impressed. It's not like I'm eating cereal out of wine glasses."
7) "I did not call Grandma before I called you. No I didn't. I haven't talked to her yet. No. She's making it up, Mom. Yes she is."
8) "Grandma did not send me fifty bucks in the mail. No, she doesn't do that. She doesn't put cash in every card she sends to me."
|Why yes, I did cover my name with a moustache.|
9) "Oh, you're reading Fifty Shades of Grey. That's awesome. Good for you. No, I don't know what it's about."
10) "Mom, why do you think I'm always late for everything? I am not late for work every day. Accusations like this are why I live ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY, Mom."