Friday, August 17, 2012

Some things I said this week

It's been quite a week with The Prince, you guys...

1) "How is it even possible that I have over fifty scarves and not a SINGLE ONE matches this outfit? Don't give me that look. I know you think wearing scarves in August is ridiculous, but keep in mind I feel the same way about you and your need for 17 blankets at night when it's boiling in our room. YEAH."

2) "I did not scratch up the front corner of your Jeep. You don't even let me DRIVE the Jeep, so really, how could this be my fault?"

3) "Stop lying to me about the time when I wake up. Don't say it's already 7 when it's actually only 6:50. It's not like I'm going to notice the difference in time and think 'Oh, awesome, I time traveled!'. No. Pulling that shit makes me want to hurt you, okay?"

4) "Stop eating the nachos that have all the cheese. Eat from your own side of the plate. Your nacho etiquette is seriously lacking."

5) "You mean you're okay with eating the veggie burgers? Really? You don't want me to go grab some meat ones, too? Okay, awesome. This is why I keep you around."

6) "But that is CORN relish. I don't want corn relish, I want pickle-like relish, you know, the normal green stuff. That corn relish is yellow. Who does it think it is, being yellow? Yellow is totally mustard's thing."

7) "Do you still love me even though this breakout on my chin is becoming a small country? Stop laughing. They're rallying to fight for independence."

8) "My brother just called. He told me that he just got a new coat, and that it reminds him of your coat, and now he's worried he's too 'pretty' to be a mechanic."

9) "I picked out my Christmas present while I was at work today. Check your email, I sent you the link."

10) "What do you mean you're at home napping? You should still be at work. You can't just go home early without telling me and then take secret naps. That's like cheating on me, asshole."

The corn relish was pretty good, FYI.

26 comments:

  1. My boyfriend always tries to eat all the cheesiest nachos and it fills me with rage. However, my rage subsides when he does agree to eat a veggie burger.
    I also wear scarves in August and don't think it's ridiculous. I will defend your fashion choices.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, we've got some great similarities going on!

      Delete
  2. Do a lot of people have no nacho social skills? Because don't take all the good stuff! Now I want nachos. Hahaha also the small country of zits on your face? I HEAR YOU. This one on mine has literally broken free and I think I see a face forming on it. Terrifying.

    I think your hilarious and I love these posts a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I think some people are just animals, haha.

      I am also terrified of the colonization my face is experiencing.

      I love YOU a lot.

      Delete
  3. See, that's how I knew my bestie was completely trustworthy. He didn't hog the cheesy nachos. That, and he knows all my deep dark secrets. I suppose that should have been more important, but it was the nachos that sealed the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know.

    Sometimes you're the best part of my day.

    And you do need your own television show, but more importantly to live next door to me. I wouldn't fuck with your nachos. I wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be your neighbour. We would have fuuuuunnnn, and we could be the best part of each others' days.

      Delete
  5. oooh I feel ya on the time thing. B does this and it drives me crazy! 6:50 does not equal 7, 6:50 means I get 10 more minutes of sleep. Big difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! why would anyone try to rob someone else of those precious ten minutes?!?!

      Delete
  6. I've been reading your blog for a while now and I just thought I'd let you know, you always make me smile... and at 2:30 on a Friday, thats just what I needed. So thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so very welcome! glad you like what you read here :)

      Delete
  7. I'm protective over my nachos too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny....you are seriously in love...and now I'm craving nachos in the biggest way. AND I have none of the ingredients. Thanx...now I might have to go out and I want to be a hermit tonight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I'm sooorrrrrry, but I bet that once you have those delicious nachos all made up, you'll thank me ;)

      Delete
  9. Lovely blog! I adore it!
    follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? let me know in the comments... will be more than happy to follow you back!
    Have a great weekend!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would really like to know how I never knew abut you before this. You have officially made my week. I find myself saying similar things to my boyfriend on a semi-regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Re: number 8)... didn't your bro where a burgundy velour suit to prom? I think that ship has sailed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to make very clear lines down the middle of shared food or Jillian will eat everything. Unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. #6 and #10 had my dying. I feel that way about dill vs. bread and butter pickles. Pickles are SUPPOSED to be dill flavored only. Sweet pickles are just... gross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pickle feelings match with your pickle feelings.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.