It's been quite a week with The Prince, you guys...
1) "How is it even possible that I have over fifty scarves and not a SINGLE
ONE matches this outfit? Don't give me that look. I know you think
wearing scarves in August is ridiculous, but keep in mind I feel the same way about you and your need for 17 blankets at night when it's boiling in our room. YEAH."
2) "I did not scratch up the front corner of your Jeep. You don't even let me DRIVE the Jeep, so really, how could this be my fault?"
3) "Stop lying to me about the time when I wake up. Don't say it's already 7 when it's actually only 6:50. It's not like I'm going to notice the difference in time and think 'Oh, awesome, I time traveled!'. No. Pulling that shit makes me want to hurt you, okay?"
4) "Stop eating the nachos that have all the cheese. Eat from your own side of the plate. Your nacho etiquette is seriously lacking."
5) "You mean you're okay with eating the veggie burgers? Really? You don't want me to go grab some meat ones, too? Okay, awesome. This is why I keep you around."
6) "But that is CORN relish. I don't want corn relish, I want pickle-like relish, you know, the normal green stuff. That corn relish is yellow. Who does it think it is, being yellow? Yellow is totally mustard's thing."
7) "Do you still love me even though this breakout on my chin is becoming a small country? Stop laughing. They're rallying to fight for independence."
8) "My brother just called. He told me that he just got a new coat, and that it reminds him of your coat, and now he's worried he's too 'pretty' to be a mechanic."
9) "I picked out my Christmas present while I was at work today. Check your email, I sent you the link."
10) "What do you mean you're at home napping? You should still be at work.
You can't just go home early without telling me and then take secret
naps. That's like cheating on me, asshole."
The corn relish was pretty good, FYI.