2) “I will not buy a silver one. No. Because I’m not NINETY.”
3) “How many speakers does it have? Please say more than six. I know it sounds douchey, but speakers are important.”
4) “I hate hatchbacks. Hate them. I will not even test drive one. They can’t seriously tell me that the sedan and the hatchback are the same car. I get that they have the same insides, but I’m shallow, okay? The sedan is so nice and sleek… the hatchback, though? Hell no. Not happening. I am too cool for that shit.”
5) “Do the back windows go all the way down or do they stop halfway in the name of ‘safety’? If they do that, I don’t like them. I think that feature is stupid. I don’t have babies, and even if I did, I don't think they would fall out of the windows.”
6) “I don’t think this is the right car for me. When I was driving it down the mountain, I sort of felt like it was about to swerve and fall off the side of the road at any moment. It was not a good time."
7) “What do you mean there are no heated seats? Aren’t bum warmers like a standard thing now?”
8) “SWEETIE. SWEETIE. THE CUP HOLDERS HAVE AMBIENT LIGHTING AND I CAN CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE LIGHT WITH A BUTTON. LOOK, THEY’RE GREEN. NOW THEY’RE PINK. NOW BLUE. THIS IS THE PERFECT CAR.”
|Like this! [via]|
10) “You just want the Avenger because it sounds like a superheroes reference. News flash: IT'S NOT."