Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things I said a long time ago that I still kind of like



"Then I got in the car and my iPod launched a violent attack on my psyche by choosing to shuffle itself right to the song that (insert ex boyfriend's name here) and I used to sing together in my car last summer.
Aahahaahahhaahhaah. "Then I got in the car and my iPod launched a violent attack on my psyche."
I am tres hilarious, no?
But yeah, I'm okay. It's Friday and I am tired. Everyone is telling me I look tired, and I know that really means I look like shit, and that's because I took up drinking for sport this week and haven't been sleeping as much as I should. I just yawned.
I think I might quit my job and write a book. Not."

8 comments:

  1. there have been times when i wished to quit my job and write a book or have a cooking/traveling show on foodnetwork or something and them i slam back to reality like you. btwub i love your label. u come up with the funniest and creative labels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the blog updates! Also, my iPhone does that shit constantly. It's like, "Hey you, remember the summer of 2000 and that guy you were dating? Trying to forget it huh? Well, here's a throwback for ya!"

    Again I say, F. U. Universe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhah, yeah, the universe it totally out to get us.

      Delete
  3. I always feel awkward when people tell em I look tired but it is the worst when I am not even tired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I KNOW. It's like, "thanks. you look like shit too. ON THE INSIDE."

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.