Monday, June 25, 2012

CHARMIN. As in THE TOILET PAPER.

The Prince and I took a day trip yesterday to Osoyoos, a place where there is a fruit stand every 20 feet and a supposed desert. Osoyoos is on the border of Washington.

A few things that were said yesterday:

“You told me there was going to be a desert. With cacti. I am not leaving this place until you show me a cactus.”

***

“Oh, that’s the highway. You were totally right.”

“Can you repeat that, please?”

“I said that’s the highway.”

“No, the other part.”

“I said YOU WERE TOTALLY RIGHT, OKAY?”

***

“I can’t handle this road, I am positive that you’re about to drive us off the side of a mountain. The edge is like riiiiight there, and frankly I don’t trust you with my life.”

***

“I need you to stop driving so I can take a picture of the pretty rainbow. Also, I have to pee again.”


***

“I’m so disappointed in the lack of wildlife we’ve seen today.”

“LOOK SWEETIE, IT’S A CHIPMUNK.”

***

“Okay, no. We can’t stop here. This looks like an area where bears would live and maul things. I don’t do bear habitats.”

***

“IT’S A WINERY. STOP THE CAR.”

***

“The bartender just said that the two taxidermied bears are named Bob and Charmin. CHARMIN. As in THE TOILET PAPER.”

Here's to a non-sucky Monday,

12 comments:

  1. lol a bear name Charmin :) That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you two should get your own realty show

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a winery, stop the car!

    Oh so funny. so funny.

    “I said YOU WERE TOTALLY RIGHT, OKAY?” - I hate admitting that, hate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, admitting that someone else is right is probably my least favourite thing.

      Delete
  4. The Charmin bear is pretty popular I suppose.

    Sounds like a very entertaining trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God how I adore you and the Prince!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.