Friday, June 22, 2012

And then The Prince writhed on the couch in desperate grease overload

The Prince and I have been eating quite healthily as of late.

Yesterday when I got home from work we started making dinner.

The Prince was walking around the kitchen, sort of holding his stomach like it hurt.

"What are you doing, didn't you just have a salad for lunch?"

"Well... no."

"Oh. What did you have?"

"I went to McDonald's. I broke down. I needed something terrible."

"What did you get?"

"Three burgers, fries and a coke."

"THREE BURGERS?!?!"

"... yeah. I really regret it now."

Believe me, I ate my cauliflower and asparagus with joy last night.

The Prince writhed on the couch in desperate grease overload.

I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him.

And then this morning he was late for work because he clogged the toilet.

Yeah, AWESOME.

Serves him right.

Happy Friday,


14 comments:

  1. Three? I nearly die with one.. I do as a matter of fact. McDonalds is questionable..

    I laughed through this for the record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have noooo idea how he does it....

      Delete
  2. Who the hell eats THREE burgers?! Same people that scarf down the entire twenty piece chicken nug meal. Nuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3? holy crap. only thing i can manage to scarf down is fries and/or mcflurry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a terrorist! An awesome one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA that poor boy. I have been a bad girl this week, going home means eating healthy is almost impossible. I am writhing as we speak. Love Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh yeah, I'm the same way whenever I go home for a visit!

      Delete
  6. I think your boyfriend would get on wonderfully with mine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahhahahahhahahhaha
    3!? I can't imagine that pain. Mmm cauliflower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.