Wednesday, June 20, 2012

And then I stood there while The Prince plucked a freak hair from my collarbone area

I had just taken a shower and was stepping out of the bathroom in my towel.

The Prince was there, waiting to hug me because he knew I'd had a rough day.

We stood there hugging for a few seconds, and then I felt this weird little tug on the skin near my collarbone.

I looked down to see what it was.

The Prince was gently tugging on a small, dark, little freakish hair that was on my collarbone and looked out of place.

I was horrified.

He kept tugging, thinking it must have just been on me, not that it was a part of me.

"I'm pretty sure it's... attached," I said.

"Should I trim it with scissors?"

"It's not THAT long!"

"Tweezers?"

"Obviously."

And then I stood there while The Prince plucked a freak hair from my collarbone area.  

He acted like it wasn't even a thing. Like it was no big deal.

I'm pretty sure he likes me, guys.

I'm growing FUR and he's sticking around.

Keeper, amirite?


23 comments:

  1. This made me chuckle out loud at work! But yes, I've always thought that if a guy paints a portrait of you and/or plucks out your "fur" then he's definitely a keeper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE HAIRS! OMGwtf.

    I get one. A continuous one next to my ear on my cheek. I call it my "sideburn" and tell Evan it's time to trim my sideburn when it randomly pops up. Because that's what they do. Pop up and somehow it's the longest hair on your body and it did that without you even noticing.

    The prince is a keeper. Correct.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha, yeah. WHY do these hairs exist? They're little awful little embarrassment-makers.

      Delete
  3. bahahaha. He's a keeper! Good lookin out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have needed an "And then..." story today. That was very sweet of him to still love you in all of your furry glory. He is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah, yeah. He's on the lookout for it to grow back.

      Delete
    2. If you catch him focusing on your collar bone you'll know what's up. If he gives you any grief about it tell him you have two words for him...STINKY FEET.

      Delete
  5. This definitely made me laugh out loud! What a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. funnily enough...Jake gets a rogue hair on his shoulder every month. I pluck that bad boy right out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'M SO HAPPY YOU GOT RID OF COMIC SANS HEADINGS
    <3

    And yes, keeper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had comic sans headings!

      When they load they sometimes display as comic sans for a couple seconds, but then they turn into the pretty font!

      I'm horrified that you thought I had comic sans all along!

      Delete
    2. I have definitely found a few freak fur hairs, so weird!!!

      Delete
  8. Keeper, definitely!
    Getting furry might even sound cute to him, hahaha (seriously, my husband likes me furry; weirdo!)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucky you- The Prince is still pretty particular about things like shaved legs and whatnot, ahha.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.