Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Guess the Disney Movie!

Hey, Erin. ERIN. I DID A GUESS THE DISNEY MOVIE POST. Just for YOU.

Well, not entirely, but Erin from Shades of Gray and a Pinch of Pink did remind me to do this post.

I once mentioned a "Guess the Disney Movie" game that The Prince and I play in this post and apparently other people wanted to play too, so here you go. Guess away. Oh and NO GOOGLING, obviously... though I don't think that will be possible for at least one of them. These aren't exactly easy- they're much harder than I would make them for The Prince. Ha.

I will post the answers around the same time tomorrow when my boss is once again not looking at me. 

 
1) In this Disney movie, there is a nervous character who tries to use a part of his body to solve the problems of the group. The group doubts him, but his plan ends up working… until he nervously messes everything up again.

2) In this Disney movie, there are characters modeled after The Beatles.

3) In this Disney movie, there is a very scary fish, a character named after an ailment, a character named after a very famous scientist, and an extremely hungry wolf.

Good luck with your guesses- leave them in the comments! Tell all your bloggy friends to come try it, too!

With a wish upon a star,

24 comments:

  1. stumped. And I am a Disney fanatic. hmmph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.. well, see, I needed to know that :) I was really worried that the first commenter might guess them all right and then I would be disappointed.

      Thank you for admitting your stumped-ness, it's useful to know for the next round :)

      Delete
  2. I suck at your games. SUCK.

    you totally give me a complex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo.. you're awesome. No complex development. NONE.

      Delete
  3. Oh Yayyy! This just made my whole day :)

    But good gosh this is tricky!
    1) I have absolutely no idea.
    2) The Jungle Book - Vultures chillin'
    in the tree to be exact.
    3) The Sword and The Stone? But I don't remember a very scary fish so maybe not.

    Can't wait for the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these are difficult!! I do not know the 1st & 3rd, but I do know the 2nd one! The Jungle Book - the vultures to be exact :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, no. You made this way harder than the last guessing game we played. I'm not even going to try. I bet I have never even seen these. Or it's going to be so blatantly obviously it's disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaahahah. You have totally probably seen these. That's all I'm saying.

      Delete
  6. I have no idea!! I was hoping they would all just be Beauty and the Beast :)
    x Jes
    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. either WALL-E or Kung-Fu Panda? Not really sure
    2. Jungle Book
    3. Sword in the Stone! Love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sword in the stone as well. Definitely one of my faves.

      Delete
  8. 1. not sure

    2. jungle book for sure

    3. pinnochio?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I clearly don't own these 3. I'm with brie. I'm stumped and am also a Disney fanatic. I love that the Prince plays this with you. Boyfriend is constantly teasing me for always watching Disney movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he still teases me. He just can't resist games.

      Delete
  10. blimming blims. not. a. clue! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Blimming blims".... what is that from? If it's from your brain, I love you.

      Delete
    2. haha it's a thing I've picked up from my boyfriend's family.. so from one of their brains! Love them too! haha xx

      Delete
  11. I give up! I haven't got a clue! Fair enough, I haven't got a clue about much anyway :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now now, none of that. You're brilliant and everyone knows it.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.