Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guess the Disney Movie #2

It's time for round two of this game!

I once mentioned a "Guess the Disney Movie" game that The Prince and I play in this post and apparently other people wanted to play too, so here you go. Guess away. Oh and NO GOOGLING.

I will post the answers around the same time tomorrow when I feel like you've all suffered enough.


1) In this Disney movie, coming home to a clean house isn't seen as a good thing- it causes suspicion.

2) In this Disney movie there is a character deserving of the title “biggest drama queen EVER”, mostly because she is so vain and spoiled. This character is voiced by a prominent singer, actress, and comedian.

3) In this Disney movie, one of the characters gets stuck in a dress.

Leave your guesses in the comments!

With a wish upon a star,

12 comments:

  1. 1) Snow White

    2)I feel I should know this one, but I'm at a loss.

    3)Cinderella (where Lucifer gets stuck)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two outta three ain't bad! The second one is Oliver & Company, referring to Georgette.

      Delete
  2. 1. I wanna say Snow White too (like @CrazyTragicAlmostMagic).

    2. And this is probably because I'm biased against this poor girl: The Little Mermaid?

    3. no idea!

    I'm terrible at this guessing game! But I gotta say, your graphic for this cool game is faaaaancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is right! :)

      What's your bias against Ariel? Curious!

      Delete
    2. Ariel's good and all, but she's super spoiled...behold, my case:

      1. Her father rules the ocean.
      2. Ariel calls her father "Daaady" (with a little sort of inflection in the daa- part)
      3. Posits the usual "I'm 16, I'm not a child!" excuse lol
      4. When "Daaady" forbids her to do things, she says, "Screw it, Imma gonna become human so I can do whatever I want!" Aaaaaand then Daaady still tries to save her...

      I put too much thought into this! But I dunno, maybe she's just lucky or completely unaware of her spoil-ness. :)

      Delete
    3. hhaha. I think you made a pretty fair case. I'll rule in your favour. Ariel is a spoiled little mermaid.

      Delete
  3. HOW DID I MISS THIS POST?!!!?!?!?! Fargenugen I suck at life. I hate Georgette and her doggy fancy shmancy dog bed with lots of stairs. She was such a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I don't knnowwwww.

      And yes, Georgette, ugh.

      Delete
  4. Are you kidding me!? I officially LOVE your Blog. The way to my heart is through a Disney.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.