Saturday, May 19, 2012

For Your Interest: My Brother's Thundercats Obession: An Update

My sources inform me that my brother is still watching Thundercats, and apparently his habit has now transferred to his friends (like drugs, yes?). They watch the show together sometimes and then have in-depth conversations about the episodes and how “intense” they are. Sometimes they sing. Mostly they giggle like little girls and yell “THUNDERCATS, HOOOOOOOOOO!” 

For the record, all of these guys are in their twenties.

Cheetara from Thundercats [via]
Also, I’m 99.7 percent positive that the last time I saw my brother and my cat together I heard him whispering to my cat, calling her Cheetara. My cat’s name is Patches. 

Le sigh,

6 comments:

  1. How does one have spots in their hair? I've always wondered this. I guess you have to be part cheeta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps! I've seen some people with spots in real life... noooo idea how it's done.

      Delete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Give me a second to breath! Hahahahahahaha!!!
    Ok, done now.
    You must love your brother so much! I've learnt from my family that making fun of each other is a way of showing love :)

    Apart from that, he is a big baby, no doubt :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahha he is s big baby, and I do love him. Sometimes.

      Delete
  3. lol.I never found that show appealing but for some reason my boyfriend hates it with a passion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he was friends with my brother at one point and they had a falling out so now he can't watch it because of the memories.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.