Thursday, May 31, 2012

And then there was some suspected Jugo Juice injustice

On Tuesday I failed to bring a lunch to work, as did The Prince. We work across the street from each other now so we often have lunch together (awww) OR, more frequently, I make The Prince go and retrieve my lunch. Go ahead, act surprised, whatever. We both know that you knew that's how it was going to be. NO SHAME.

Anywho, when I sent my investigative "what are you getting for lunch" text, I was told that The Prince was thinking Subway. I, on the other hand, was thinking a Peanut Butter smoothie.

I made a compelling case for Jugo Juice, pointing out that they have some kind of meat-filled chicken-y flat-bread grilled sandwich thing-a-ma-bob that The Prince likes. He went for it.

About thirty minutes later, The Prince strolls into my office. I was in the middle of doing some actual work (I say "actual work" only because it's such a rarity) and I guess I was a little zoned out.

The Prince set this on my desk:


He then explained, very quickly: "They only filled it half way, I have no idea what they were doing, I was in such a rush though I just took it and left, I gotta go, see you tonight."

So, of course, my reaction was: "What? What do you mean they only filled it half way? Did they GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT?"

I suppose the severity of my reaction to this suspected Jugo Juice injustice broke The Prince's commitment to the part he was playing. I saw the corner of his little shithead grin come out and it dawned on me what had actually happened.

The fucker drank over half of my smoothie in the time it took to drive from Jugo Juice to my office.

Seriously guys, my case for disowning him just keeps growing.

Regards,





P.S.- Yesterday's Disney answers: 1) Snow White, 2) Oliver & Company, 3) Cinderella. No one guessed the Oliver one correctly.

32 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Kevin would do the same thing....he is known for drinking my drinks before I can get a sip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch together? Sooo sweet!
    Theft? Not so much!

    Get him handcuffed (and I'm not making any references to S&M)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I'm so glad The Prince has someone to blog about him, he truly is such a character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty glad too. He thinks this is HIS blog.

      Delete
  4. Lol I'm a little surprised you even fell for the "they only filled it half way"! I do feel your pain though, whenever Kev asks me for a "sip" of my drink it ends up being a massive gulp and whatever I was drinking is drastic less in volume...or even better...gone completely. It must be a ging thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I can't believe I fell for it.

      And yeah, he always empties everything!

      Delete
  5. I cannot believe he drank half of your lunch and tried to blame it on Jugo Juice. And I think you should get him handcuffed, specifically at that playground from the other day. Oh and I am totally making references to S&M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahahahaahaha. You're the best, Jessica.

      Delete
  6. bahahaha. Typical guy!
    Also, you're set as "no-reply" so I can never respond to your comments : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep.

      It's been set that way because my email has my real name in it, I'll see what I can do to change it though!

      Delete
  7. Irate! That's what I would be! He could have got his own! He actually probably did. Drank half yours then his! MENNNN! What is with these men?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't even ask but I bet he had another full on in the car. INEXCUSABLE.

      Delete
  8. LOL! I'm not sure which I'm more amused by...you falling for it and being PISSED about being charged full price...or...the Prince's creativity/evil genius.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...sorry he consumed 1/2 the shake... The food does sound good, we don't have jugo in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? It's pretty good, their smoothies are apparently quite healthy, the wraps and things are decent too.

      Delete
  10. He drank half your drink?! Uncool. Pretty sure my husband is terrified to touch any of my food/beverages for fear I might bite his hand off. Which I might. Especially if said food item is ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhha, go you. Ice Cream is a whole other story.

      Delete
  11. I still think they filled it up 1/2 way on accident and you should go back and ask for a discount. I've asked for a discount for way worse ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahah im like you, I would have soooo believed it at first!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha I definitely did not understand the disney game, I thought all three clues were about the same movie and I was so confused. Love that he tried to blame it on Jugo Juice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whatevs, no biggie.

      Yeah, he'll blame anything on anyone but himself sometimes. Boys!

      Delete
  14. Ouch! Drank the smoothie. How many strikes is this? "actual work" at my job is a rarity too.

    I own Oliver & Company. Who gets their head stuck in a dress??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, probably too many strikes to count.

      The Oliver & Company clue was the one about there being a huge drama queen, which was referring to Georgette the poodle. You got the dress clue right- that was Lucifer in Cinderella.

      Delete
  15. Mmmmm.....I want a smoothie. That sounds delicious! I don't blame Prince at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, L-Kat, I think you are the only person left who is cheering for that little ginger heathen :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.