1) Visit Vancouver in the summer.
2) Adopt a rescue puppy with the Prince and name it Chevy.
3) Wear (read: fit back into) the jeans that I have hanging up on my wall.
4) Start playing open mic nights again. (Surprise! The Management is a singer/songwriter!)
5) Jog every day for a month straight.
6) Drive across Canada in my car with The Prince.
7) Pay off my VISA and then LEAVE IT THAT WAY.
8) Finish paying for my car.
9) Dye my hair so blonde that it will almost be WHITE.
10) Get my Ontario G Driver's license.
11) Continue blogging in the hopes of reaching 300 followers by my 24th birthday.
12) Buy a better camera (most pictures on this blog have been taken with MY PHONE) and learn how to use it.
13) Start bartending again.
14) Go on multiple wine tours in one day. This is the Okanagan.
15) Go skiiing- I am surrounded by mountains and have no idea how to ski!
16) Learn to drive stick.
17) Touch an ocean- I have NEVER done this before.
18) Read the remaining Alice Munro books that I have not yet fallen in love with.
19) Bake a pecan pie from scratch.
20) Go to a sweet water park and go on EVERY SLIDE, no matter how scary.
21) Own a real piece of rose gold jewelry.
22) Advance my career in any way I feel like it.
23) Volunteer with a new organization.
That's it for now... I'll do my best to keep track as this year moves along!
Yours at 23,