Sunday, March 25, 2012

So Does This Sign Specifically Mean “No Camaros”? Because If So, I’m Pissed.


This is a sign located in St. Marys, Ontario. It's stuck in the grass at a park. A few years ago, a friend of mine pointed it out to me because he thought that the car in the top of the circle was definitely an old Chevrolet Camaro, which is a vehicle I own.

In my honest opinion, he is definitely right. That's a third generation body style Camaro silhouette fo' sho'.

The even less interesting thing I'm going to tell you in this post is that I didn't originally take a picture of it. Over a year after first being shown this sign I spent quality time driving around St. Marys trying to find it again so I could steal take a picture of it.

WORTH IT.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty much nothing cool. I mean I bring my jet sky everywhere.

    Sad times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Such a buzz kill kinda sign.

      Also, jet ski? Awesome.

      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.