Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hells yes, that just happened!

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

Every few days, I Google my own blog title to see if it's coming up as a suggestion. It hasn't come up yet until I've, you know, typed the whole thing.

UNTIL NOW.

This is the very first time that this happened:


My blog is listed on there, albeit in the middle of the pack. I am somehow very pleased with myself.

Tomorrow's To-Do List:

1) Become more popular than all suggestions listed above my blog.
2) Reign victorious. 

5 comments:

  1. I`d love it if your blog specifically focused on go after those blogs and beating them. Like, detailed plans to beat just those dude or dudettes, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the feeling that you think this because, honestly, that's totally a stunt I would try to pull. Unfortunately, upon looking into what kind of things the goal would require, I guess a few of those search terms actually bring up such famous movies as "The Prince and the Pauper".

      Not saying the plan isn't still in effect, just, you know, more challenging than meets the eye.

      Delete
  2. Jeremy Klaver (doh!)March 21, 2012 at 1:00 AM

    *going

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll start googling it at work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.