Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tequila With a Side of Veggies

Hi guys. So, because the Prince and I spent all of our cash on rent and furniture and buying 6 seasons of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia on DVD, we have no money. We've been buying groceries frequently but apparently we suck at that because we don't have any food.

What I mean is that if you opened our freezer you'd find a bag of frozen veggies and a two-six of tequila.

Honestly, how can we do a better job of keeping a stocked fridge? I feel like one of us goes to a grocery store every day and we're picking up random odds and ends so that we have enough ingredients to make a meal and we're spending a TON of money that way.

Is it really possible to plan out meals for an entire week and only have one day where you go shopping and then refrain from buying any other food things for the rest of the week? I need to know because right now I'm rationing granola bars and yogurt cups.

In an unrelated genre, our apartment is so cold that when I was in Wal-Mart the other day and saw super ugly fake Ugg boots on clearance for nine dollars, I bought a pair so that I can wear them AS SLIPPERS, because regular slippers for twleve dollars make no nevermind when you can have soft squishy winter marshmallow shoes to wear inside, amirite?

1 comment:

  1. you did NOT buy Ugg boots...!!
    but actually, youreright. RESPECT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.