Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oh Oh Oh It's Magic, You Know-ow-ow...

So since we're without a vehicle, we've been using Kelowna transit to get around the city. This means that the Prince and I spend a lot of time waiting around at bus stops eating full tins of roasted almonds purchased at Wal-Mart specifically for the purpose of being devoured at the bus stop and chugging energy drinks and vitamin waters.

It's pretty cold at night, so often I'll start skipping and dancing around (like a boss) while I'm waiting so that I'm not entirely freezing.

One night, mid-dance, I yelled in a very childish voice: "BUUUUSSSSS! COME FASTER! I COOOLLLDDDDD!"

And the bus came into sight right at the end of the sentence and I laughed like a hyena.

The next day while waiting again for a different bus:

The Prince: "Ugghh where is the bus!"
Me: "I could yell at it again, it worked last time."
The Prince: "You're cute, but I don't have time for your bullshit right now."
Me: "Seriously though, it might work!"
Prince: *glares at me*
Me: "BUUUSSSSS! WHERE ARE YOU BUSSS! COME FASTER! I COLLLLD!"

And once again, the bus appeared like a faithful dog being called by its master and I entered into its glorious warmth crying with laughter because The Prince was so disgusted.

YEAH.

3 comments:

  1. I have the rock, that keeps away tigers. There are no tigers in my apartment building because of it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see your point, very funny. I still enjoyed my win, though.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.