Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Banana Pudding Bonanza

Banana pudding is incredible. I bought a four-pack on the weekend.

I warned The Prince to leave it alone.

When I went to have one, I was feeling generous, so we "shared" it.

This meant that I took humongous bites while offering The Prince little scoops, much like he does to me every time we share a yogurt.

Yeah, we share food. It's disgustingly adorable. Suck it.

When The Prince stole the banana pudding cup out of my hand, I ran to the fridge and got a new one. Then when he tried to steal that one, we ended up almost spilling pudding EVERYWHERE because SOMEONE (not me) was seriously trying to shovel the pudding out of the container with their tongue while I swatted his face away with my spoon.

SOMEONE WAS SERIOUSLY TRYING TO SHOVEL THE PUDDING OUT OF THE CONTAINER WITH THEIR TONGUE WHILE I SWATTED HIS FACE AWAY WITH MY SPOON.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahha. also, disgustingly adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.