Sunday, January 22, 2012

RegistRAWR!

So, late last night, long after The Prince and I should have stopped talking and started sleeping, we had a conversation that went like this:

Me: "Yeah I think you can do that at the university's registrar office."

The Prince: "Registrar? Like with an A? Are you sure you don't mean register?

Me: "No, it's registrar. Well, it was at my school. It's like the admin building."

The Prince: "Hmmm. RegistRAWR?"

Me: "Yeah I think it might be a latin word."

The Prince: "Sweetie, I'm pretty sure that it's a dinosaur word."

2 comments:

  1. I think it makes it even funnier when you post about conversations when I can do both of your voices in my head. Its like I am actually there to witness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want you to know that when The Prince found out about this comment, he started campaigning for the fact that HE is your favourite half of our couple. He's obviously wrong, I know.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, lovely human.